Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Win Some Fine Art at Midwest CX Stitch!

We're pleased to announce the donation of a fine art piece from Omaha artist and first-time CX racer Ashlynn Neve!



"My name is ashlynn elizabeth neve; I have child-like curiosity, an open mind, and enthusiasm for learning. My life began in the suburbs of Dallas with crayon in hand; my family lovingly fostered imagination into my being. Currently, I happily reside in Omaha, Nebraska with my husband and best friend, Jonathan, and our delightful kittens, Emile Wyatt and Leopold. I am studying for a Liberal Arts Transfer Associates Degree in Art, and hope to one day become a designer. I pursue whatever artistic whim comes to me; from painting and drawing, to textiles, to photography, to typography. My artistic journey is but young and anxious."

 

One lucky winner in the series will go home with a piece of her fine art. Thanks, Ashlynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment