Thursday, August 15, 2013

Moxie Cycling Jersey: Another Review


I gave the Vixen jersey a go and I found it to be very comfortable. It was definitely one of the more comfortable jerseys I've ever worn. The fabric is durable and cooling and the fit is nearly perfect for my shape. I really appreciated the cut around the under arms and front of the shoulders. Didn't pinch at all. I thought the length was spot on.  Though Elisabeth didn't particularly like how loose it was at the bottom (we have very different body shapes), I like it because it doesn't stick to my belly which is an area of insecurity for me.

After reviewing the size chart I would say the fit is true to size for a curvy gal.  I tried a Large.  My bust is a 36 C, waist is 29" and hips are 39"  It fit snug at the bust and I was happy with the support it offered. I like having the option of extra padding but I think I prefer to leave the pads out.  Around the waist and belly it was a touch looser, yet still followed the curve of my body closely.  The cut is flattering and the design of the Vixen is particularly flattering. As Elisabeth mentioned, I too appreciate a pattern that strays from the pink and purple floweriness I usually see for women specific clothing. I also LOVE stripes!

I had one complaint about the fit.  I wanted more clearance between the base of the back of the neck where the straps meet. It pulls on the shoulders and neck a bit, though It's not enough of an issue to prevent me from wearing it.



I would wear this for a variety of riding.  I initially tried it for a ride out to Eagle and was really satisfied with it. Since then I've mostly worn it on my commutes to yoga and then the grocery store. I like long distance, all day rides and I will be using it for those rides, especially on warmer days.  It's plenty comfortable and offers enough space in the pockets to keep your stuff. However, it's flattering and casual enough where I don't feel out of place or uncomfortable wearing it to the grocery store, coffee shop, restaurant or bar after a ride. It dries quickly and doesn't show or hold sweat. I really just want to wear it everywhere.


I  have recommended it to friends and teammates based on comfort and style and I will continue to. Can't wait to try another fit!


1 comment:

  1. We provide bike jerseys, bike clothing, cycling jerseys, cycle clothing, free spirit wear, wind jackets etc for our customers. You will find jerseys according to your own choices here. We have the collection of long sleeve jerseys, short sleeve jerseys, sleeveless raglan jerseys etc. The jerseys are made of CS Tech Fabric which is Soft, Wick-Dry, and Lightweight. The Short Raglan Sleeves are for better range of motion. We have designed our jerseys with the colorful background and attractive images that will give you a stylish look when cycling, hiking, skiing and even running. We ship your order out as fast as we can and our products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You, the customer are the reason we are in business and we will do "whatever it takes" to be sure your are happy with every Free Spirit Wear purchase! We also inspire the jersey designers. If you have ideas for A NEW Jersey then EMAIL us with your description of your creative vision. SIGN UP to be on our MAILING list and get the chances to WIN FREE jersey!

    ReplyDelete